MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

From The Lone Star State to The Natural State: Our work in progress...

Hey there family! Roxie has started something that in the future she may have to pay for... I have begun an new addiction to blogging I think.  Here is a blog that I have set up for Brannon and I to share with you all what's going on with the move to Arkansas and the productivity on the house. Hopefully I don't get too carried away with this whole blogging thing that it keeps us from actually getting work done on the house.  Can't wait until you all get to come and visit us and see the final product. Love you all very much!!!

From The Lone Star State to The Natural State: Our work in progress...: "I'm back in Texas today after another long extended drive to/from Arkansas and Texas. Today really wasnt bad at all. Our little girl Charli ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment