MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear Dad got a Deer....

Well, sorry, no pics to prove it, but your Dad got a deer....hit it with my car...would rather he'd have used a gun...or a bow...but to each his own I suppose! He was actually pretty shaken up (Dad, not the deer, although I'm sure the deer was quite shaken too!) It hit the hood of the car, and then bounced around and hit the driver's door -- Dad said he thought it was coming through the windshield! So, the lesson for today my babies, is "beware of deer!" (I've already called Arkansas Collision Center - they have a loaner for me, and Doddie said she would try to save me my $500 deductible since I'm "such a good customer"! -- Love to all! Nonnie

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is crazy. Did It die? The Deer, not the carr. Well, did the car die too? We for sure need pics of this. Can we keep the head, of the deer,if it died that is? I'm thinking I need some kind of animal head mounted above my fire place! And since this one committed suicied I wouldn't feel so bad about it being a cute little deer and all. Glad he is ok, Dad, not the deer. Or was it a she? I realy need more details! You know " The REST of the story" .

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I agree with Roxie, we must know the rest of the story! You should have Brannon record Les telling the story with that nifty phone of his so we can see the expressions on his face as he relives the occurance. I can only imagine what that poor deer and Les have been through. Once again thank goodness he is safe and at home in one piece.

    And Roxie - no deer heads over the fire place! That's just creepy lady!!! (jk)

    ReplyDelete