MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Creative Cooking!

Well, it's a little chilly here today, so I was thinking about what I could have for lunch that would be warm, and filling, and free (meaning it was something I already had here at the office and not something I would have to go buy!) - so, I've invented this Asian soup - it's a can of green beans, a can of mushrooms, a can of chicken broth, a few slices of turkey lunch meat, a chopped up tomato, about a 1/4 of a green pepper, chooped, a few shakes of Shirache sauce (not sure about that spelling...), one Mini-Moo (a/k/a one of those little bitty coffee creamers), and last, but not least...about a teaspoon of peanut butter! Heat that up until it's really hot and bubbly, and my-oh-my - that's some pretty tasty stuff! - Just keepin' you in the loop in case you find yourself wondering what to fix for lunch! -- love you all! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment