MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mom's Not Broken

Well, Dr. Benafield (he's a wrist guy) has confirmed that my wrist is NOT broken! It is badly sprained, and could take 6 to 8 more weeks to heal, but I can maintain my 53 year no-cast record! He was quite impressed that I was roller skating "at my age" (whatever THAT means!) Love you all! -- Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thats kinda like when people would say " you look GREAT for having just has twins." At first you think it is a compliment and you smile, then later when you start to really think about it,you realize maybe it really wasn't. : ) Anyways, I'm glad you arn't broken.

    ReplyDelete