MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Monday, March 8, 2010

WE BE DANCIN'!

OH! I SO want to get in on this! I'll have dad start practicing that "rollin' down the isle" thing right now! And I can so see Daniel dong some of those moves! And if we find a place with a wide enough isle, all the girls could link arms and do that "Hey Hey we're the Monkeys" walk/dance! (We might have to have more substantial tops on the dresses, to keep all the "parts" contained. And we might have to stitch dad's shirt to his pants to keep it from coming untucked as he rolls down the isle!) Oh yeah, we can do this! (no pressure Lindsey!)

Love you all - thank you for making my Monday happy! - Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment