MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Please? Please? Please?

Some one PLEASE tell me we can do this at the next wedding we have! LINDSEY? : ) Oh, did I say that out loud? Sorry Lin, didn't mean to use the W word, but this makes me happy. Don't know why, but it does. Ok, don't make me divorce my husband just so I can have a wedding and do this. I'm not even kidding! On second thought Lin you should probably just elope, I'm pretty sure us curvy girls may not look as cute bouncing down the isle in dresses. One false move and who knows what could fly out! It could be really bad. Oh, well! It seamed like a good idea 10 min ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

I hope this video attaches, if not let me know and I will be happy to send it to each and every one of ya in an email.

2 comments:

  1. ummm...just one problem...I can't dance! Like, really can't. Lindsey, don't even try to tell me that your first thought wasn't "What about Katie, she can't dance!", and then you probably laughed in your head, if not out loud, thinking back on all the times you've tried to teach me how! Although, watching this, I did have the sudden urge to renew my vows, before I remembered I CAN'T DANCE...and neither can Brant for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha not that im admitting that the w word has entered my vocabulary but yes yes this would be a must if it did and katies complete lack of rhythm paired with the bouncyness of our figures would only make it that much better. now how am i going to choreograph six flower girls and three ringbearers into the mix... again not actually admitting im thinking about the w word?

    ReplyDelete