MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Snow Day....






Well, it's snowing again! The snow on my back deck is piling up quickly, and Dad is going to have to shovel the snow off the balcony for fear it might collapse! I thought I'd take a minute to post some very lovely pictures of our trip to NC back in November. I thought I got some good shots of the ocean, and the kids! (hope this works....) Love you all! Mom

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Great pics. I have a few of the ones of Daniel and Evey walking toward the water and they almost make me cry every time I look at them. Some thing about the colors, the blue of his shirt, the yellow of hers, the light blond of her hair, the dark brown of his,the bare feet, the ocean, and the natural light. Its a photo of the front and back of my heart, the beginning and end, the bigest and the smallest,the oldest and the youngest, the strongest and the most delicate, the darkest and the lightest, the roots and the blossom, the foundation of the house and the beautiful weather vein on top, the wind and the dandelion, the tide and the shells,the brilliant sunrise and the breath taking sunset, the masive oak tree and the tiny acorn. Well I could go on, but you get the idea. Pretty much I love this pic. :) I plan for the one I have to be very large and on one of our walls some day.

    ReplyDelete