MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cat Pools

So, What do you think? Pretty cute huh! Our new background is courtesy of Morgan, who obviously has too much time on her hands. Thanks Mo!
I had to tell you all what Owen said the other day, it was too funny. He came in and said he wanted to play in the cat pool. Daddy could put the air in it and the water with the hose and he could go swimming. (never mind that it's October and in the 50's here) I figured out he was talking about the blow up pool we got them this summer, but it is jungle themed with a blow up zebra head that sprays water, so I was confused about why he was calling it a cat pool. When I asked he said "that's what you call it". I then realized what he meat- It's not a cat pool, it's a kiddie pool!!!! We're still laughing over this!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is too funny! Kiddie does sound a lot like Kitty! : ) You got out the bikes on Monday, why not the Cat Pool too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah i just laughed til i cried a little in my studio. i miss them babies. all of them.

    ReplyDelete