MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS

Well, here it is, almost fall again. Lindsey's last first day of school, Katie's first day at college, Dessie's first day of middle school, Kamryn's first days of pre-k, Roxie's first try at being a teacher! And a baby on the way! Wish I could slow it all down and make it last a little longer! The babies grow up way too fast, and the long days of summer don't seem nearly long enough! (at least not from where I'm standing!) -- I love you all! -- Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment