MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats with all the GUAM bashing?

Ok, so its waaaaay far away. But everyone needs to Google " about Guam" and then you will want us to get orders there so you can come and visit. The temp is between 70 and 90 ALL YEAR. They have two seasons, the wet season and the dry season. I'm just thinking I could handle living on a secluded island for 4 years. I have heard the natives still live pretty simply, and things aren't quite so...........busy, and commercial. But who knows where we will end up. The Guam was a Postal job, which means he would work for the post office on base. He is still looking so who knows. Well, I got to get on lunch before all my sweet little ankle biters over take me, and raid the refrigerator them selves. You think I'm kidding. It could happen. Its 4 to 1 and when they get hungry they are capable of some crazy things. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Guam sounds fun, but have you considered that the "wet season" might mean monsoons, tidal waves, hurricanes and lots and lots of rain. 4 kids inside your house with no way out for half the year...I'd be rethinking Guam! ND would be a similar situation! I'd hope for somewhere with 4 distinct seasons. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I guess we should make sure we are clear on what is included in " the wet season" i did read somewere that they get about 100 in of rain a year, but I don't know really what that means. Is that a lot? Anyways, I will be perfectly happy with going anywere in the world, snow, ice, rain, or desert, as long as the 6 of us can go there together. All of this job looking is to hopefully avoid Daniel getting orders to Korea. Family mambers can not go with you, and you have to be there for 13 mon. So compaired to that, I can handel 10 feet of snow! or what ever we need to do!

    ReplyDelete