MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello! Is any body there???

Where did every one go. This blog is getting pretty lonley. You can't tell me we are all too busy to post at least some little something. I think we are just being lazy. Well, not much going on here. Brest lump is officialy out, and is NOT cancer! That was pretty exciting. It still hurts quite a bit, and I am still taking pain meds one or two times a day, but the sweling is getting much better. Is all of that TMI about my boob? Sorry! Um, lets see, what else. Oh, Brannon tell your wife that they are having a big sale at Flurville and the diaperbags are a really good price right now.
Daniel has been keeping his eye out for a new job latley on this website where they post AF special duty openings. I am voting for the 4 year postal asignment in Guam, but there is another one in North Dakota that he has mentioned a few times. It is a 4 on 3 off job, which would be nice except that it is colder in ND than in Alaska most of the winter, and for the 4 days he would be on, he would have to live at a missle silo, and would not be able to leave AT ALL. Which may be OK till there was 3 feet of snow, and I had 4 puking kids, and then sliced my finger making dinner and needed stiches! Because you know that is what would happen. I may not be able to handel all of that by my self. I'm just saying! He is up to get orders any time after August 1, so who knows what will happen. They are really undermaned here right now, but he has a MUST MOVE date of Aug 1 ,2010 so something will have to happen by then. Well, I need to get, babies are fixin to wake up, an I need to get lunch going. I love you all and hope this message makes you all feel gulity for naglecting the blog so you will post soemthing. : ) FYI: no time to spell check, so go a head and have a good laugh cause this is really how bad I spell!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry... we took a family Vote and Guam is a no go. Just kidding sis, you know we'll support you and your family in whatever or where ever you guys are.

    ReplyDelete