MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello from Nonnie

Okay, so Roxie has tripped my guilt trigger, and I'm going to take a minute and do some "blogging" -- who came up with that term anyway? Personally, the idea of having my daughter, son in law and 4 grandchildren a zillion miles away in Guam does not make me smile! (Were you serious about that?)(and what's a "postal position"?) And the idea of Daniel being unaccessable for 3 or 4 days at a time is also a little frightening. And North Dakota is really, really cold! So I'm hoping there are some other options out there between now and 8-1-2010! -
I will try to get Dad on the ball and get the pics downloaded from the camera and onto the Blog -- there are some good ones. -- Well, gotta get back to work! Love you all! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment