MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Morning to all -- except Lindsey, because it's not morning where she is.....
Well, Dad and I survived the weekend (trip to Atoka on Friday to pick up Dess, home about 12:30, out in service Saturday morning (Dess in tow) at 9:00; Heather's wedding Saturday afternoon at 3:00 (had to go early following call of distress from Falyn [Uncle Mitch arrived at Magnolia Gardens, realized all the reception food was there, still in boxes, no one seemed to know what to do, Chris was teetering on verge of meltdown, and he looked at Falyn and said "go call your Aunt Linda"] -- so, another reception successfully completed! I should really go into business....) -- then Kamy and Owen decided they needed to spend the night with Nonnie and Papa, so about 7:30 we left the wedding reception with 3 kids in tow (McKinley was at her Nana's). Sunday morning, up early (Circuit Overseer visit at the Kingdom Hall), went to the meeting (3 kids in tow) (we sat at the very front row!), then after the meeting we went to the Prairie Grove Water Park (me and 4 kids now - had to leave Dad home due to no room in the car once I picked up McKinley) - Katie and Brant went too and all had a good time! We stayed and swam until 6:00, then I took my 2 home to Papa and headed to the grocery store (ALL ALONE!) I hope I never get OLD, because I won't be able to keep up! -- Love you all! I'll get around to putting those pictures on here soon. -- Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment