MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

MOM'S FINALLY BLOGGING!

Hey to all my babies!

I did it! I got signed on to the blog! I'm blogging! (it really takes very little to make me happy.....!)

The house is coming along -- the front porch columns are all but finished (rock work looks great!) and we've got the fireplace tiles 2/3 the way done! Last night I organized the Laundry Room (complete with shelves and hanging rod!) And our closet is finally all organized! (we just need a door.....) Brant is cleaning the garage as we speak (poor Brant...), so I'm hoping to get to park my car in the garage FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! (in my whole life!) Look at all the FIRSTS in my life, at 52:

1st time to have twins in my family (okay, they're not biologically twins, but who cares?)
1st time to have a garbage disposal!
1st time to have a garbage compactor (think of all the trash sacks I could have saved.....)
1st time to own a garage door opener!
1st time to get to park my very own car in my very own garage (okay, that hasn't officially happened yet, but I'm hopeful.....)
1st time to BLOG!
(this list could get much, much longer, but I've done run out of time!)

So, on that happy note -- I'll get back to work now (can't be bloggin' on the clock!) -- love you all - Nonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment