MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Friday, May 8, 2009

  
This is Owen pouting in time-out. We sent him to his room and when we went to check on him he was on his bed with his cowboy hat on sideways. To show how sad he was he pulled the sides down and pouted his lip when we came in, it was too cute! 

So I got my Pell Grant Award today! It covers almost but not all of what I need for school, but I also accepted my Stafford loan awards. So as of today it's official, I can actually afford to go back to school, and we're also in debt for the first time in 5 years! I'm not sure if that's worth celebrating or not! I register for classes on Monday at noon. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment