MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm still learning and need family pics

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say happy......um..... Sunday! Yah, that's it. Anyways, I need you all to send me some pics. I need one of every one with your spouses, and I need pics of the kids. Katie, one of both of them would be good.  Brannon, an ultrasound pic of Bitty Pack would be good if you can swing it. Do you all like the rainbow pic on the header? I had a really hard time finding anything I thought mom would like. I was tempted to use a cool Wizard of Oz pic, but it didn't really go with the In Twenty Years theme. Any ways, if you have one you think would be better let me know. Oh, hay didn't we get a couch pic of all of us when we were together for EveyLynns adoption? Maybe I can find that. Kate, look and see if you can find it. also send me a link to LeighAnn's blog so I can see what she did. I'm starting to figure out this blog thing a bit better. Brannon, you need to respond soon so we know you are still alive. Don't make me call your pregnant wife and tell her you are holding up blog progress. Lin, thanks for joining me at the commissary today. It was nice! I love you all and will talk to you soon. Night, Night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment