MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Last day of We Wings !

Last Thursday was Evey and Briceson's last day of We Wings. That is the little pre-school program they go to that is on a bus. Mrs. Haley was there teacher ( the one on the right) and Mrs. V was the helper. Her first name is Sophia and I'm not sure why they call her Mrs.V. I'm not even sure if the other kids call her that or if it is just my two??? I can't remember the kid on the lefts name, but then the next boy is Bruce, than Evey who quickly wedged herself between him and Evan to her left. She had no intention of sitting with the other girls.  She's so over the whole go with the crowd thing.  Even is Elisa's twin who is sitting down at the end by Briceson who is obviously very excited to be there. He announced he was "all done smiling" after about the 3rd shot, and he wasn't kidding. Hope family pics rank higher on his list, or we will have to work very fast to get a smile out of him.

1 comment:

  1. They look so big! My how they've grown since October! And look at this new post of Ali! She's beautiful! (not that she wasn't beautiful before, but she's looking a bit more grown up than before!) I love Briceson's look - like he has a toothache! Good to know that his smile's on a timer - I'll let the photographer know! Love you! Can't wait to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete