MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Blog Maintenance

I took the liberty of updating several of the kids pictures on the blog from my rather limited selection of family photos. So, if you don't care for the pic I used or just happen to have a better one, which I'm sure you do since they are your kids, feel free to replace anything you want! I took a long stroll down memory lane while I was at it and had a great time looking back on the last three years of our lives! The Olsen "twins" became a permanent fixture in our family right here on this blog, as did Charli Jo Pack! Somewhere between the midnight medivac flight, a hilarious picture of a toddler in safety goggles, and a video of babies first steps, I realized this blog is not quite as neglected as I thought...even if it did take 3 years to update the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment