MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Look who's mommy doesn't follow instructions!

The instructions were to wear a white t-shirt and blue jeans. I thought, OK, denim and white. Jeans and a white t-shirt just isn't worthy of Kamryn's first speaking part in a play! Brant said next time they say jeans and a white shirt, she's wearing jeans and a white shirt. But really, look how cute she was!!!

5 comments:

  1. Whats really funny is that it looks like the little girl next to her is looking at Kamy's outfit and saying "did you not get the memo?" - no, really, I agree that she's quite appropriately dressed for her first speaking part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love baby nonconformists. and hahaha kam seems so self assure in her 'which one of these kids is not like the others' outfit. she is all - "what yeah i look cute, so?" she cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so sweet that she doesn't seem to even notice that she is dressed different. But the first thing I thought was Katie just got a "does not follow direstions" on the parent profile part of Kam's report card!;)You know you have started something now. Owl Creek Elementry will never be the same! Next year moms will be having custom white shirts and bedazzled jeans made, with hair bows so big you can't see the kids behind them so there kid is different. HA! cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats really funny is that when dad came home last night telling me about the program he was bragging about how cute Kamy looked in her little dress and how all the other kids just had on jeans and t-shirts! I commented "yeah, I think she's usually dressed cuter than most the other kids" - now I don't have the heart to tell him that it was because all the other kids' moms followed directions....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kam didn't even care, I don't think she even noticed! I told Brant I thought it was good for her to try out her own style and not worry about being just like everybody else. As for starting a trend, another mom who cares what her kid looks like put her daughter in jeans, a nice white sweater, and hot pink dress shoes and hair bow. She stood out too! So technically I wasn't the only one, I just warped the instructions a bit more than her!

    ReplyDelete