MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Monday, August 29, 2011

At Lise is coming!!

So, I went to put Kam's homework in her backpack tonight after she went to bed and I found this sealed envelope inside. It took me a minute to decipher since it is written top to bottom and side to side and back to front, but here is what it says:
Dir Mis. Davis Doo you thic mome wil let me sta hom to see....
(and on the front) My at lise.

And for those of you who don't have a 6 year old at home, this actually reads: Dear Miss Davis, Do you think mommy will let me stay home to see my aunt Lindsey? I think she thought she could slip a note to her teacher about skipping school Friday when aunt Lindsey comes, and maybe her teacher would say it was OK if she stayed home. Bless her heart, she sure loves her At Lise. Still not sure what the note inside says, I can't open it, its sealed for Mrs. Davis!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh. I love it. She must be a genius. She can already spell better thaqn her At Roxie! I wish Lise was comming to visit us! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just teared up in the middle of class... and can't scroll back up the page to examine the drawing some more because i will probably actually cry and they will smell weakness and that will be that for the semester.
    ....and yes i think her momme should let her stay home. its like tracer wetting my bed, if they plan that much you should just go ahead and give it to then for the shear effort.
    and i wish at lise was getting to see the olsens too.

    ReplyDelete