MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

new addition

hahaha now that i have your attention... this is clous the philodendron, our new plant and playmate of paul the peace lily and the sickly bamboo i rescued from work.

also, this is the work bench with vice cody made with the lowes gift card from the drake family. (mom, he got zip ties with your... also very important work related things )(and he says thanks you thank you thank you, he is sitting right here)
thanks family for being so supportive of both of us.

i love you and miss you all.
mucho mucho.

love
lindsey (and cody)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! What a beautiful...plant! And Cody, that's a bench to be proud of! Next time you're home I've got a little project for Cody called the "repair of the 53 year old Rocking Chair" (Dad quit, and I'm tired of looking at it be sad and broken in my bedroom corner...!) Love you both! Hope you can make a trip home soon...
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clous is beautiful, Congratulations! The work bench looks very...Sturdy? What do you really say about a work bench? I am impressed by it, and I'm glad he was able to make good use of the gift card. We miss you guys already, you never stay long enough for us to get really tired of you!:) Kam hung the picture Cody colored with her on the fridge, and she said she thinks that makes them best buddy's, since they colored it together. (You should have heard her, it was really cute when she said it!)Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the advice! It means a lot that you took time out of your day to help me with mine. I think since I am on Christmas break I'm going to start trying to transition to a 4 hour schedule. Look like you have your hands full! Thanks again! All of your kids are beautiful! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete