MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Notes from Nonnie











Hey all my babies - I wanted to share these OUTSTANDING pictures of Brannon at his best! (Of course, they don't quite compete with the one of Dad at his best!) I'm also posting a picture of McKinley, Kamy and Owen "swaaaangin" on Uncle Mitch's tire swing -- the looks on their faces is just one of pure enjoyment, at its finest, as carefree as the wind. Makes me yearn for times gone by, when you kids were small and full of trouble!

3 comments:

  1. These pics of Brannon are priceless. I think they probably need to go in CJ's baby book! These are right up there with the ones of Daniel in the ballon bakini! How did our family get to be so cool? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless, absolutely priceless. And just the mention of the baloon bikini still makes me laugh. Good times, Good times! Does anyone remember the one-liner that Dad guessed during our word game last Dec.? Remember, brannon gave one very vague discription and dad randomly guessed the right word. I think it was the name of a band. That hilarious moment just came to me as I was thinking back on our crazy famly gatherings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember what the clue Brannon gave was, but wasnt the answer Jim Morrison, or some one like that? That was GREAT! Remember the " Stretch pants" one that me and mom got. We really do rock! I mean, could there possably be any Funner family than ours? Prettyer:I'm sure, Smarter: absolutly, Richer: arn't we glad, but I'm pretty sure we win in the plane old silly, roll in the floor, pee your pants, laugh till it hurts, fun catagory. And the way cool part is we don't have to be on any type of substance to be this way. Although a little wine in mom and it really takes the funny up a notch! I love you all.

    ReplyDelete