MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Monday, June 15, 2009

6:15 AM at the Olsen Breakfast table....

Alison: Bla, Bla, Bla,Bla.....hey daddy, remember a few weeks ago when you were off of work for Veterinarian's day?

Mom and Dad: chuckle under there breath

A few min later

Daniel: Honey, I was off for Veteran's Day.

Alison: OH, whats a Veteran?

Dad: Someone who has served in the Military, especially during war time.

Mom: does any one know what a Veterinarian is?

Isaiah: I do. It is some one who doesn't eat meat, right!

Little conversations like these make me so glad I bothered to get up at 6 and make breakfast even on a non school day. Before breakfast was over we had to have a quiz on the difference between a Veteran, Veterinarian, Vegetarian, and Vegan. We just threw the last on in to make sure they were really confused!


Love you all,

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment