MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome Mom


Ok, I think every thing is up and running soooooo.....Hi Mom! Sorry I ruined the surprise! We were gonna send a card and everything. Oh, well. I hope you like it. I know how much joy it brings you that we stay in touch with you, but also how important it is to you that we stay in touch with each other. So now you can make sure we are keeping up our brother and sisterly relationships. Not that we wouldn't anyways, but now there will be proof! Dad is welcome to participate too. You will be an Author on the blog as soon as I send you an official invite. You can compose posts, add photos, and comment on others posts. I will also set it up so you will get e-mail notification when there is a new post or comment. This Blog thing is something that should be easy enough that despite the crazy hectic schedules we all have, we should all be able to keep up with. Lindsey can even post from Ireland. Hope you enjoy your blog.  I love you way past the moon! 

Rock

P.S. This is a pic of me after a whole day of Blog Designing. A job in case you were wondering I have ZERO training in, knowledge of, or experience with! It was absolutely absurd. If you accidental delete one silly period your whole screen will turn like 6 shades of orange. Apparently in computer speak, a period means orange. I would like to see some stats on the number of people that do this type of work that are on psychotropic meds, own a gun, and have been involved in some type of violent act in the past year. I seriously think I would have felt betterbetter if I could have shot something. ( not the kind of shot in a glass, although at around 2 that wasn't sounding like a bad plan) Good thing Daniel didn't come home for  lunch, or he may have left with  wounds. PLEASE don't ask me to change the back ground for at least 6 months!    : ) We were almost stuck with a way too pink one but around 3 this afternoon I was finally able to pull this argyle one off. Thank goodness. 






No comments:

Post a Comment