MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Testing, one two teating! Did you all get your invites? I also set this thing up so it will send all of us an email when a comment is left on a post, but I'm not sure if we will all be notified or just the person whos post had a comment left on it. ????I think we will all just have to dink around on here till we figure out how it all works. You can also set it up so you can post from email and your phone, but I have NO idea how that works. I am goign to try and make it pretty and figure our how to put a profile for each of us on here. If you figure it out beofr I have gotten to it, feel free to help a girl out. I hope this blogg is going to work. I really think mom will enjoy it a lot. I love you all talk to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment