MY DISHES WENT UNWASHED TODAY , I DIDN'T MAKE MY BED. . . IN TWENTY YEARS NO ONE ON EARTH WILL KNOW OR EVEN CARE . BUT THAT I'VE HELPED MY CHILDREN TO ADULTHOOD GROW , IN TWENTY YEARS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WILL LOOK AND SEE AND KNOW .

A Blog for Nonnie

From all of us,We love you!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Still blogg stupid, and two missing bloggers


Good afternoon every one. Sorry to say Istill know almost nothing about how this blog thing works. I haven't had much time to fiddle with it. I am probably going to have to break down and read the How To section. I hate that! Any who. Brannon and Lindsey, are you two lost at sea? Send me a message and let me know if you two got your invites to be authors on here. Katie said she did. Lin, I think you will have to set up a g mail account to participate. Well I did figure out how to get a picture on here. Notice the beautiful web cam  portrait of me! I am doing some major spring( I mean summer) cleaning and house rearranging this weekend, but hope to have some time to keep making updates on here. Brannon, we want to see baby belly pics soon! And Lin, how about some random pics of your art. I always love those.,and Kate, show us those two weeble wobbles of yours. Not those, I was talking about the kids silly! :) Lets all practice putting pics on here so we can see if it works. Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment